Sunday, 7 April 2013

Monthly Favourites | March ❤



Hi Lovelies, It's time for my monthly favourites from the month of March.
I have done a YouTube video on my March Favourites (see below) but for those of you that might like to read about them instead I have included them below also.
So if you decide to watch the video, read the post or even both, then enjoy.
 




 
Don't forget to give the video a thumbs up, comment and subscribe.
 
My March Favourites.

Deborah Mitchell Ella Jane Celebrity Skin Wipes.

These facial wipes are like no other facial wipes I have ever tried, made from 100% 70gsm Cotton these wipes will not only last longer but will also feel much softer and gentle on your skin.
The peppermint also makes the wipes smell refreshing and helps to cool and soothe your skin after use.

These wipes fit in well with my makeup routine and I've noticed my skin to be much clearer after using the wipes for 2 weeks now and I also think they are reasonably priced for only £7.30 from the Heaven Website.
You can find my full review Here on my blog.

St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse.

The day after I applied this tan I blogged about it and how it gives such a gorgeous golden dark tan but as the days have gone by I have fell in love with it even more.
I can't believe how much of an even coverage it has given and even though the tan is darker than the original St Tropez it actually looks more natural too.
I can't wait for the summer to finally arrive as I will most definitely be wearing this tan to give me gorgeous suntanned holiday looking skin.
My review can be found Here on my Blog.

MUA Eyebrow Kit.

I got really fed up with using eyebrow pencils as I thought they made my eyebrows look rather unnatural, so while shopping in Superdrug I noticed the MUA Eyebrow Kit for a bargain £3.50 and had to try it out after hearing so many great reviews from other Bloggers.
The kit contains 3 eyebrow shades, an eyebrow gel plus a small pair of tweezers and a small brush but I don't use these as I use my own tweezers and angled brush.

I use the brown colour for my brows which is the perfect shade for me. I then pop on a little gel to keep my brows in place and I find they last all day without fading or smudging.
The MUA Eyebrow Kit is available from Superdrug and also from the MUA Website.
A full review will also be on my blog soon.

Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade.

I had this Lip Butter for my Birthday as I really wanted it after seeing it on Kayleigh aka Couture Girl Blog, As I'm a huge fan of Pink Lipsticks and I really wanted to try out this new Spring shade.
I thought this Lip Butter wouldn't really show up much on my lips but it gives a gorgeous light pink shimmer to your lips.
I really want to try out more of the spring shades now!
A full review including swatches will be up on my blog soon.

Essie Tart Deco & Fiji.

These nail polishes were also gifts for my Birthday as I had seen many Bloggers raving about the Essie Nail Polishes so I had to try them out and add some to my huge nail polish collection.
I love the gorgeous coral colour Tart Deco gives and it looks great with a tan and Fiji is a lovely very pale pink that will look great with anything you decide to wear.
You can see swatches of Tart Deco in my NOTD Birthday Nails Blog Post and a Blog Post on Fiji will be up next week.

What are your favourite products from March? Anything you recommend me trying out in April?

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great video.. you're such a natural lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the colour of your skin in this video from the St Tropez dark tanning mousse? I really want to try it but I'm scared that it will be too dark for me! xx

    Cupcakes And Cocaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lip butters! My mum and dad you use the same font as your banner for their shop sign :) xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig