Monday, 1 April 2013

NOTD | Birthday Nails Essie Tart Deco





Hi Lovelies, It was my Birthday Yesterday and I received a few Essie Nail Varnishes as I really wanted to try them out. On my nails yesterday I wore Essie Tart Deco which is a beautiful coral colour and looked gorgeous with my dress and fake tan!
I really do love Essie Nail Varnishes as they apply well and do dry quite quick, I even purchased another today while on a little Birthday Haul with my Boyfriend!

I also purchased a Tripod today too so hopefully I will be back on Youtube this week! I was thinking of doing a Birthday Haul for my first video in 8 Months!
If any of you have any requests for Youtube Videos then let me know and hopefully I'll see you sometime this week back on My Youtube Channel! Don't forget to Subscribe.

Hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for yesterday :) I love Essie polishes and recently bought Tart Deco too, it's lovely! xxx
    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig