Tuesday, 16 April 2013

NOTD | Essie Tart Deco & Topshop Celestical





 
 
Hi Lovelies, First of all Ignore my short nails, but I had Nail Extensions for my Birthday as after having the flu for 2 weeks my nails became really short and horrible, My Nail Extensions were lasting really well but last week I broke quite a few and got really annoyed so I soaked them off myself! But thankfully my nails underneath were still ok and I will grow them myself again now.

After writing My Top 5 Spring/Summer Nail Polishes Post, I really loved the combination of some of the colours I picked, and one of those combo's was Essie Tart Deco with Topshop Celestical.
I love these two shades together as they give a nice fresh summer look to your nails, The colours also matched my Floral Dress which can be seen in the background!
For added sparkle I also added Revlon Gold Sequins to my Ring Finger.

What combination of colours do you like at the moment?

I'm also loving Catrine from Unnaked Nails combination of Grey and Neon Pink, I might have to give these colours a try soon!

Hope you are all having a lovely day.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the orange colour! So pretty for Spring :)
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such gorgeous colours, I love them both. Can't believe I don't own any Essie or Topshop!! XX

    Hannah, Glitter And Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig