Monday, 29 April 2013

NOTD | My Milkshake Brings all the Boys to the Yard ...






Hi Lovelies, A NOTD for you Today using one of my favourite Nail Polishes-Essie Fiji.
I'm wearing 2 coats of Essie Fiji with 1 coat of Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter on top. I think this is a gorgeous combo as I do find Essie Fiji a little too plain on it's own sometimes and I think the sparkles make it look really pretty and show off it's milky pink tone more.

Essie Fiji is one of those Nail Polishes that you either love or hate. Some people don't like it as it can look too white. I prefer to wear Essie Fiji on my nails when they are this length, When I had Acrylics on for my Birthday and applied Essie Fiji it looked to boring and blerghh (sorry that's the only word I can think of), But with shorter nails it looks great on it's own and with added sparkles on top it looks even better!

What's your favourite Essie Nail Polish? What's your favourite Nail Polish combo?

Don't Forget... My £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway ends on 30/4/13. Enter HERE!!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. So pretty! I love the combination :)

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I love Fiji, it's one of my favourite polishes!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. im dying to get my hand son fiji! the glitter looks really good on it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely mani! followed you darling!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Will definitely try it.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look gorgeous together! Love Essie fiji! so much! x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig