Saturday, 20 April 2013

#BrumBloggerMeet | OOTD




Dress - H&M
Blazer - Primark
Tights - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Fiorelli
Nails - Essie Peach Daiquiri
Hi Everyone! A quick OOTD post for you as I'm off to the Birmingham Blogger Meet up in a short while.
For days I've been undecided on what to wear but I'm really happy with what I've chose as it's comfy yet on trend and also perfect for the Sunny weather.
I teamed my pretty H&M Skull Dress with a simple black blazer from Primark, I also added a pair of black tights (as it's still a wee bit chilly) and my cute ballerina shoes from Primark.
My choice of bag is my Fiorelli Taupe Medium Grab Bag, I love this bag because it's so big and I can fit everything I need for the day inside it!
On my nails I'm wearing Essie Peach Daiquiri, I picked this colour as I'm wearing more darker simple tones and I thought my nails would brighten up the whole look.
I'm so excited for the meet up Today, To meet all the other lovely Bloggers and to see what our exciting day has in store for us!
I will more than likely be tweeting (@Sarah22xoxo) and Instagramming (Ohhsoglam) during the meet up, and you can also check out #brumbloggermeet if you want to see what us girls are up too.
Keep em' peeled as Tomorrow I will hopefully have a Vlog up on My YouTube & Blog (if I do one) and on Monday I will have a blog post all about our Bloggers Day in Birmingham!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend guys!!



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love the skull print! Very cool :)
    You look great, have fun at the meet up!
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely! hope you all have a great day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely was nice to meet you :).

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You outfit is so pretty! And you look beautiful!
    Great blog you have here! :)x

    http://agirlsfancies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig