Tuesday, 30 April 2013

OOTD | Casual Chic





Hi Lovelies I thought I would do my first EVER OOTD Video for you today.
Don't forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe, PLUS let me know if these videos are something you like to see and if you have any video requests then let me know!

What I'm Wearing: 

TOP: New Look
BLAZER: Primark
JEANS: Republic
SHOES: Grey Toms
BRACELET: Own
NAILS: Revlon Cafe Pink & Barry M Nail Effects 315
BLUSH: Estee Lauder Pink Kiss
LIPSTICK: Revlon Pink Lemonade Lip Butter
iPHONE CASE: Style My Fone. WEBSITE: Stylemyfone.com TWITTER: @Stylemyfone 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Normally I don't like OOTD videos because people seem to prance around for ages, but this was short & sweet. Perfect!
    I love wearing a blazer with jeans, automatically sharpens up the outfit :)
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig