Wednesday, 3 April 2013

OOTD | My Birthday Outfit

















Cardigan - New Look
Floral Dress - New Look
Tights - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade

Hi Lovelies, I thought I would put up my OOTD what I wore on my Birthday.
I had this pretty floral dress off my Boyfriend from New Look and I wore it with a Black Cardigan as it's still rather chilly in the UK and with tights and a cute pair of Bow Ballerina Pumps from Primark.
On my nails is my favourite Essie Nail Polish - Tart Deco and Revlon's new Spring Lip Butter on my lips in Pink Lemonade.
I had a fab time on my birthday and this dress is my favourite!

You can also see my dress in my new Birthday Haul Youtube Video.

Hope you are all having a lovely week so far.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I wish you an happy birthday ! Even if I'm a little bit late...

    I love your dress. Florals are cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked lovely! :)

    Hope you had a fabulous birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fantastic birthday lovely, the dress is so pretty and you look stunning xx

    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that nail colour it's really summery!

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig