Thursday, 18 April 2013

Revlon Lip Butter | Pink Lemonade






Hi Lovelies, I'm a huge fan of the Revlon Lip Butters and after seeing the new spring shade Pink Lemonade on Couture Girl I added it to my 'I want' list immediately!

First impressions after swatching it on my hand in Boots is that it was a 'barely there' pale pink colour that I couldn't really notice at first, But I really wanted to try it out so I brought it anyway.
Once applied to the lips this lip colour is another story... It's a gorgeous pale pink colour with a hint of peach undertones. I think this shade is really flattering on the lips and having the peach undertone make it so subtle and lovely.

Revlon have also brought out 3 other shades to go with Pink Lemonade in their 2013 Spring Collection, They are: Juicy Papaya, Sorbet and Wild Watermelon. I'm completely lusting over Juicy Papaya but it's not a shade that I'd normally wear but maybe I should just bite the bullet and give it a try!

I'm so happy with the shade Pink Lemonade and Revlon Lip Butters will always be a favourite of mine as they feel so nice on your lips and don't make your lips look/feel dried out like other lipsticks can do. You can also tell in the pictures how much I love it as it has gone down so much, Ooops!

What's your favourite shade of Revlon Lip Butter?

Don't Forget... To enter my £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway. Enter HERE!!
 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love it! My fave is Strawberry shortcake.. I'll definitely be getting this one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I was looking at this yesterday in Boots!...Your post has persuaded me to go get it lol.
    Great Post Thanks!x
    harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the revlon lip butters so much! this one looks lush and so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one, and the other 3 new shades! They're so gorgeous xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think I need to get Papaya next :) xx

      Delete
  5. Looks soooo pretty on you! I have this shade too and love it. The perfect everyday pink!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I got my first lip butter but not my last in raspberry pie it's a beautiful shade
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig