Sunday, 21 April 2013

#BrumBloggerMeet | VLOG!



Hi Lovelies, So I have never done a Vlog before, so I took the opportunity to do my first ever Vlog video at the Birmingham Blogger Meet Up on Saturday. It's just a little incite on what we got up to that day plus some funny Bloopers at the end!
Don't forget to play in HD and if you like give it a Thumbs up and also Comment and Subscribe.



Sorry if the Audio goes a bit dodgy in places :)

I will also have a #BrumBloggerMeet Post up Tomorrow and a Haul and Goodie Bag Post up on Tuesday.

Hope you enjoy the crazy Vlog!

Other Posts from #BrumBloggerMeet:


Don't Forget... To enter my £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway. Enter HERE!!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loved you vlog :) That Illamasqua lipstick looked so pretty on you!

    Louise
    xx

    www.confettiletters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it :) It's on my list to buy! and Thank you sweetie xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig