Sunday, 28 April 2013

Weekly Ramblings #11




♥ My little girl has had a week off school this week as she has been really poorly, So everyday before work we watched tonnes of films to make her feel better!! I didn't think it was possible to watch so many films but at least she is much better now. :)

♥ I have Blogged everyday this week! And I have also tried out a new Daniel Sandler Foundation that I'm absolutely loving, So keep your eyes peeled as this will be on my Blog next week.

♥ After a busy weekend last week, I have had a nice relaxing weekend this week watching Doctor Who and  BGT and Tonight I'm indulging in a Chinese with the Boyfriend while we catch up on UFC 159... Yes I love UFC! lol

What have you guys been up to this week?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Don't Forget... My £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway ends on 30/4/13. Enter HERE!!












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig