Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Weekly Ramblings #8






❤ I went on a shopping spree on Monday with my Boyfriend and he brought a few clothes ready for a stag weekend abroad in June (lucky sod!) and I also purchased lots of goodies with money & gift vouchers I received for my birthday.
❤ I'm back on YouTube! After 9 months of not uploading any videos I'm finally back. I uploaded my Birthday Haul & March Favourites this week, So click on the links if you'd like to check them out.
Don't forget to give the videos a thumbs up if you like and also subscribe (:
❤ This post is up 2 days late as Sunday I had a really lazy day (See photo from Instagram above) You know when you just need one of those lazy days and just stay in your chill out clothes? Well that was one of those days!

At least this post is finally up!

Don't forget to check out my £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway

Did you all have a lovely weekend?




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Only just found your blog and I love it hun :)

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest two outfit posts:

    *Trend Alert* The 90s Denim Dress

    Varsity Jacket, Statement Tee & Nike Blazers

    I am also Barratts Blogger of the Week and to celebrate Barratts have given me a £40 Barratts voucher to win - enter here.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig