Monday, 15 April 2013

Weekly Ramblings #9




♥ I tried out Topshop Nail Polishes for the first time this week and now I'm a huge fan! You can see my 2 new polishes in my Spring/Summer Favourite Nail Polishes Blog Post. I will also have some NOTD posts up soon with each nail polish in.
♥ The Sun was finally shining this week, So Myself, My Boyfriend, My little girl Lily and his Kiddies had a lovely walk over Baggeridge Country Park, But trust the day we go out for it to rain! It was also nice to finally see the Daffodils out too!
♥ To finish off the week Me and My Boyfriend had a well deserved date night together, We have such busy lifestyles that we never have the chance to go out and have a meal or even a night at the Cinema together, So we have decided to make time at least once a month to do something just the two of us. (:
♥ Next week I'm attending the Birmingham Blogger Meet up which I'm so excited for! I'm looking forward to our eventful day ahead and also meeting all the other lovely local bloggers too.

What have you been up to this week?

Don't Forget... To enter my fab £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway. Enter HERE!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig