Thursday, 30 May 2013

Avenue 32 Day and Evening Summer Looks


Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all having a lovely week so far. I know we haven't had much sunshine recently but I thought I would put together some of my favourite Summer Day and Evening looks from luxury fashion site, Avenue 32.
Avenue 32 was founded by Roberta Benteler in 2011, it is UK based and has quickly become one of the most talked about fashion sites and was even voted the second best online fashion retailer by Vogue Magazine. The website features exciting emerging design talent coupled with established global brands that is sure to have you looking on trend!

This Giles Dress is so pretty for Summer and not only would it look great during the day but also of the evening too, which I think is good when purchasing more expensive fashion as it can be put to use more often. I teamed it with some cute white flat sandals, A large Tote Bag, A gorgeous statement Bracelet and also a must have for Summer, Sunglasses.

For my evening look I wanted to keep it still looking fresh and Summery and I based this look around the gorgeous Neon Yellow Python Box Bag. I opted for the Floral Mosaic Top that had similar colours to the bag in it's design, A pair of simple White Jeans, A pair of Flat Sandals and a gorgeous statement Ring.

I really love all the Fashion on Avenue 32 as it's Fresh, High End and also has some amazing cutting edge International Labels.

What do you think of these looks?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm loving the little pops of neon in the second outfit. So pretty!
    xxx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/review-topshop-cream-blusher.html

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig