Sunday, 19 May 2013

Barry M Gelly Summer 2013 Collection

Hi Lovelies, It only seems like yesterday since Barry M released their Spring 2013 Gelly Collection and now we have another gorgeous Gelly Collection we can get our hands on from June 5th.
In the new Gelly Summer Collection there are 5 scrumtious shades: Key Lime, Mango, Blue Grape, Passion Fruit and Guava.





I'm lucky to be trying out one of the shades from the Summer 2013 Collection and this is the shade Mango.
Mango is a gorgeous, vibrant orange colour that looks great on with a summer tan and will also look perfect on your toes.
The other 4 shades available in the summer collection are:
Key Lime: Which is a gorgeous lime green colour.
Blue Grape: Is a gorgeous colbat blue colour that reminds me a little of Topshop Awol.
Passion Fruit: Is a pretty bright red/pink shade.
Guava: This is a bright turquoise colour that is a perfect summer shade.

On release I think I will have to purchase Guava as the colour is so pretty and it's not a colour that I own yet in my ever growing Nail Polish Collection!

Will you be purchasing the new Barry M Gelly Summer 2013 Collection? What is your favourite shade?

The new Collection will be available from June 5th at Superdrug and June 12th at Boots.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Key lime looks amazinngggg. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh gorgeous colour, so bright and striking. I feel like I NEED the set :)

    prettylittleus

    Kate
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never would really think of using orange varnish, think this may be more for my toes though. Until I get braver!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of Keylime! Plus it has such a cool name!!! xx

    www.vickimariemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange is so so so so in this season! I'm defo going to be getting this colour - and the green berry :)

    Vicky - www.lotsofloveme.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I'm definitely going to have to buy the Guava Gelly, I don't have any other colour like it! x

    http://neverending-nailpolish.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig