Saturday, 18 May 2013

Dirty Works | Power Berry Detox Mask


"Let your skin breathe again with this Detoxifying face mask to deep cleanse and replenish your skin."

Hi Lovelies, I'm the Biggest Dirty Works fan ever! If you've never heard of Dirty Works before it is a budget Beauty/Skincare Brand available at Sainsburys that provide us with yummy skincare products that won't break the bank!
My Dirty Works collection is gradually getting huge because I love all of their products and as soon as I saw the Power Berry Detox Mask I couldn't wait to try it out!

With it's super fruit extract of Blueberry, Skin clearing Willow Bark and Detoxifying Green Clay and Kaolin, this product helps to withdraw impurities from your skin leaving it clean, fresh and radiant.
I applied a thin layer of this product to my clean 'makeup free' face while having a relax in the bath and left the mask on for 10-15 minutes, which I then gently removed with a warm, damp flannel.
The mask not only felt great on my skin but also smelt really fruity and uplifting too.
The results of the mask left my skin moisturised, soft and more glowing plus the added bonus is that it didn't cause any spots or breakouts.

I'm really happy with this product and I don't think I have yet found a Dirty Works Product that has disappointed me!

Dirty Works Power Berry Detox Mask retails at £4.99 and is available from Sainsburys Nationwide.

Have you tried any Dirty Works Products? What are your favourite budget face masks?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i really wanna try stuff by Dirty works but its not available with us :/ nice reiew though xx

    The Fashion Personal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find it dried patchily and was hard to remove? As I did but I still gave it a good rating over on my blog as I loved how it made my skin feel after using it.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I found it was ok. I did apply to slightly damp skin & it dried but was easy to wipe off. I really love Dirty Works Products xx

      Delete
  3. Oh i've never heard of this brand but this sounds great :)

    new follower, you have a lovely blog xx

    www.ohhelloamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I have and used this mask before, i have a review on my blog too. I can understand why your collection of the dirty works would get bigger, i am currently growing my collection too! love this review :)

    Zara (Bows and Pearls)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the look of the packaging, I've never seen anything from this brand before! Maybe it's new xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig