Friday, 17 May 2013

Get amazing Phone Cases at Style My Fone


Hi Lovelies, My Monthly Advertiser Style My Fone's Website is now LIVE! I highly recommend you go over to there and check out some of her amazing cases as I really love my cases from there and they are all at bargain prices! You can buy all the cases shown above plus more from Stylemyfone.com and also follow @Stylemyfone on Twitter as she is running a giveaway at the moment too.

What phone have you got? What is your favourite case?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. How cute are these! Need a new phone cover too!

    prettylittleus

    Kate
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of the leopard print case, it's a right beaut! xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some pretty funky cases! J'adore!

    BLEURGH

    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig