Friday, 17 May 2013

How to Dip Dye your Hair Extensions | Updated Version!





Hi Lovelies, Last year I did a YouTube Video on How to Dip Dye your Hair Extensions but I thought I would do an updated version as this one is rather old now and I have a better Camera than before.

Products Used:
Halo Deluxe Clip-in Hair Extensions in 20" Light Golden Brown 
Loreal Majirel in no6

If you have any questions about dip dying your hair or hair extensions then do not hesitate to ask (you can comment below or find me on twitter or on YouTube) but I highly recommend you only do this to your hair extensions if you are confident to do so.

For more information on How to Dip Dye your Hair Extensions watch the Video above... Don't forget to Like, Comment & Subscribe.

What do you think of the Dip Dye/Ombre Look?

TGIF!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. love it! did you mean you used light golden brown and not golden blonde? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking very gorgeous. I like your info...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tutorial, never try to dye my hair extensions because I prefer to buy one that is similar to my hair color. Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to try the DIY method.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig