Friday, 31 May 2013

Models Own Artstix Duo | Pink Stuff




Hi Lovelies, If you know me then you'll know I'm the biggest Nail Polish fan EVER! And when I heard Models Own had release yet another Nail Polish to add to their collection I had to try it out.
The Models Own Artstix Collection was released back in mid April and are two smaller versions of their own Nail Polish, A Base Coat and Glitter Top Coat that can be used together to create any Nail combinations that you like!

I have got Models Own Artstix Duo in Pink Stuff* which is Pastel Pink and Hot Stuff. This is a Bubblegum Pink Colour with a Fuchsia and Gold Glitter. I think this is a really girly nail look and looks really pretty for the Spring/Summer.

Artstix Duos are available in eight options, a marriage of Models Own bestsellers: 

Snow Mix – Snow White and Ibiza Mix
Jade Flakes – Jade Stone and Snowflakes
Freak Betty – Freak Out and Betty Blue
Utopia Ocean – Utopia and Indian Ocean
Boogie Dream – Boogie Nights and Lilac Dream
Blibble – Blizzard and Bubblegum
Nude Jack – Jack Frost and Nude Beige
Pink Stuff – Pastel Pink and Hot Stuff

I think the Artstix Polishes are good value for money as you are getting two Models Own Nail Polishes for £6 even though they aren't full size, but it's a great way of growing your Models Own Nail Polish Collection and also mixing up different combinations for your nails.

The Models Own Artstix Duo's are available now from The Models Own Website or from Boots and they retail at £6. I think I need to get Snow Mix and Jade Flakes Next!

What's your favourite Artstix Duo?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this! Never tried it before, but now definitely will :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig