Thursday, 2 May 2013

Monthly Favourites | April ❤





Hi Lovelies, Time for another monthly favourites post, I can't believe we are in May already but where is the bloomin' hot weather?
I also did a YouTube video with my monthly favourites (above) if you fancied a watch of that too.

Good Things Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser.

This is such a yummy cleanser! I normally find that scented cleansers and products tend to cause breakouts on my skin but with this cleanser my skin has been fine with it. I love the added Grape and Pomegranate as this fragrance gives you that 'ready to go' feeling when you use it of a morning.
It also doesn't dry my skin out and leaves it moisturised and super soft.
I haven't done a full review on this product but expect to see one very soon on my blog!

TRESemme Smooth Serum with Argan Oil.

This is my hair saviour! After washing my hair and extensions my extensions started to go really frizzy as they are due to be re-done this weekend and I was stressing over turning up to the #BrumBloggerMeet with frizzy birds nest hair!
While shopping I noticed this and thought I would give it a try as it was on offer for £3, this was £3 well spent! Instantly my hair was less frizzy and smooth; I now use it in my everyday hair routine before blow drying and also before curling.
I highly recommend this product if your have frizzy or curly hair as it will leave your hair and curls smooth and soft without making them look greasy.
A review will be on my blog soon.

Benefit Fake Up Concealer.

I've recently done a review on this product and I highly recommend everyone to go out and try this as this is a must have concealer. Unlike other concealers this doesn't dry my skin out and also lasts all day on the skin.
The packaging is also really cute too and my Daughter even complemented how 'pretty' the packaging looked.
For a full review check out my Benefit Fake Up Review Blog Post.

Rimmel Stronger Base Coat & Super wear Top Coat.

After all of my favourite base and top coats had run out I purchased these two as Boots had 3 for 2 on all Rimmel products. I don't know if it's because I use them together but I find my nail polish lasts a whole lot longer using these products unlike before when my nail polish would peel off or chip after one day!
What's your favourite base and top coat?

Topshop Nail Polish - AWOL.

I think everyone in the world knows how much I love this nail polish! I've tweeted, Instagrammed, Blogged and even done a YouTube video with this nail polish, it's such a gorgeous electric blue colour that really does look great on your nails and even better with a tan!
Check out my NOTD Blog Post and also My Top 5 Spring/Summer Nail Polishes.

Topshop Eyeshadow Brush.

There's a TAG Video going around on YouTube called 'The Beauty Things You Suck At!' And being a 'Beauty Blogger' the one thing I don't have a lot of is Makeup Brushes! I have enough brushes for the things I need (Foundation, Blush, Eyebrow etc) apart from I needed another Eye shadow Brush. So while shopping in Topshop I picked up this one and I'm actually really happy with it, it works great to apply my eye shadow all over the lid and also to use in the socket of the eye lid aswell.

Those are my Monthly Favourites from April, Don't forget to also check out my Non Beauty Favourites, and if you watch my YouTube video Don't forget to give it a Thumbs Up!

What are your favourite products from April?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Eye shadow brushes are something I need more of I seem to hoard face brushes but have like two eye shadow so will have to try this Topshop one!

    Leigh

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I definitely need to try the Benefit 'Fake up' concealer! Always looking for a good one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have never tried Topshop brushes, would definitely like to give them a go!
    Come and check out my Blog Sale over at harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try the Rimmel polishes! Could do with a new top coat...

    whatmollyloves.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has been raving about the Benefit Fake Up concealer - I think I should probably think about investing as everyone is so into it!
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Featured AWOL in a wishlist post! Love the colour :) lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig