Friday, 24 May 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette





Hi Lovelies, After one of the #BBloggers chats a few weeks ago I got talking to some of you bloggers about eyeshadow palettes and how I couldn't justify spending around £35 on an Urban Decay Naked Palette, to which I had tonnes of reply's telling me to try out the MUA Palettes.

In the MUA Undress Me Too Palette you get 12 warm and timeless shades that will suit all skin tones, for any occasions. The palette contains shades that I love to wear everyday and you can achieve easy day-night looks with this palette too. The eyeshadows also have good pigmentation, lasting power and also don't smudge!

I'm so glad I purchased this product as it's more than a bargain for only £4 and my everyday favourite shades are Shy and Devotion but I love using all the different shades to change-up my makeup look some days.

Be sure to see some makeup looks coming soon using this palette, and let me know if this is something you would like to see.

MUA products are available from Superdrug and also the MUA Website.

What's your favourite eyeshadow palette?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, I'm off to London so I will speak to you all on Sunday.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I recently bought the 'Heaven and Earth' palette by MUA which is the first version of this I think?!
    They're SUCH a bargain at £4, I barely ever wear eye shadow so would never be able to justify the Urban Decay ones.
    My palette doesn't have a name for each shadow unfortunately, plus it doesn't have any matte colours so this one looks a bit better!
    I did review it a while ago if you wanna see :)

    xx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the UD Naked 2 palette and I hate to admit it but I really do not use it that much. I don't know how justified spending that much money on it but now I'm bored of it. I think every palette loses its novelty after a while so it's important not to spend too much money on them.

    This looks gorgeous and is pretty inexpensive :)

    Great post.

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this too. Really like it
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig