Saturday, 11 May 2013

My Hair Saviour | TRESemme Smooth Serum





Hi Lovelies, A few weeks ago just before the #BrumBloggerMeet I had a major bad hair moment, As when My Hair Extensions are due to be changed they suddenly go frizzy, matted and unmanageable after washing, and this is exactly what happened!
I wasn't due to do My Hair Extensions for another couple of weeks and I was stressing over how I was going to tame my locks ready for the #BrumBloggerMeet!

When this has happened in the past I'd normally put My new Hair Extensions in the day after but this was impossible as I didn't have enough time and I needed a solution. Quick.
While scouring through Asda I came across the TRESemme Smooth Serum for a bargain of £3 and I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a try as I generally do love all of the TRESemme products as they do exactly what they preach!
As soon as I got through the door I gave this a try and ran 2 pumps of the serum throughout my hair and my hair was instantly soft and stopped it from frizzing up like a birds nest!
With it's added Argan Oil this helps to nourish your hair and also helps to leave it smooth and frizz free! I was really Impressed with how good this product was and I now use it daily before I curl my hair to keep my curls soft and smooth.

I highly recommend this product if your hair is dry, frizzy or curly and I also recommend it to be used on Hair Extensions too as it keeps them soft and smooth especially as I've tried so many products that work on my own hair but then they don't on my extensions! This product also made my hair extensions last those extra couple of weeks until I had my new ones in this week and I still use it now as it plays a huge part in my haircare routine.

Thus gets top marks from me!

Have you tried TRESemme Smooth Serum? Any other products you recommend?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, I've got to get all my Boyfriends prezzies ready for his 30th Birthday Tomorrow! EEEKKKK.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh I will have to try this, it sounds perfect! My hair loves to frizz up, and look horrible. Maybe this will be my savior xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this a few weeks ago and I think for the money its great! Out of all the Argan Oil products on the market at the moment, this is in my opinion, is the one that works the best for the money!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a perfect product lovely. My hair has been a bit wild with frizz at the moment so looks like I need to pick some of this up. Thanks for sharing lovely. Hope your well xx

    Danielle | Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig