Saturday, 4 May 2013

NAIL TREND | Jessie J Neon Green Nails


Jessie J Sporting a Bright Green Neon Nail Look on The Voice. 






Hi Lovelies, So Jessie J has been rocking a rather Epic Neon Green on her nails on the series of The Voice, So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and rock this neon trend using a similar colour to Jessie J's.
On my nails I have used Models Own Toxic Apple from their Ice Neon Collection. These Nail Polishes were released back in March and are available in 5 gorgeous Neon Shades, Check out my Models Own Ice Neon Blog Post for an In depth review and to find out more about these Nail Polishes.

I really do love this Bright Green Neon Colour but I must say Jessie J is rockin' it more with her long oval nails! I could only last 2 weeks with my acrylic nails, so I will just have to put up with growing my own Nails for now!

What do you think of Models Own Toxic Apple? Would you dare to wear?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love these models own neons! The green is definitely one of my favs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! I love Jessie j so I also want this nailpolish! x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig