Thursday, 9 May 2013

New Store | Diffusion Wolverhampton




Hi Lovelies, If you're local to Wolverhampton then you'll know that Designer Clothing chain Diffusion launched it's new store in the City on May 2nd. I was invited to the launch night but unfortunately I couldn't make it, So I stopped by to take a look at the new store and took a few (actually A LOT!) of snap shots for you to see the amazing new store for yourselves. **WARNING** This post is rather 'Photo Heavy'!



The Denim Lab.

As soon as you enter the store you are greeted with this amazing feature wall of Denim. I think this is such a fantastic idea as Jeans are always a must-have basic for your wardrobe!









Women's.

I love how all of the different brands around the store are labeled with cute chalk board signs and the one brand that I was happy to see make an appearance in the Wolverhampton Store was Vivienne Westwood.
All of the Bags and Shoes are well presented too with all bags placed precise on shelves and shoes laid out on a chic table!








Men's.

Coming from a Women, the Menswear section was my most favourite of all! All brands were laid out in different sections, Casual, High end and also a 'Street' section which was my favourite with it's cool feature wall.



Children's.

At the moment the Children's section is quite small but they have all the necessities to make sure your little one looks bang on trend! I even spotted some lovely D&G Jelly Sandals which I think I might have to get for My Little Girl as she would absolutely love them!



Footwear.

If all that wasn't enough Diffusion also have a feature wall of casual trainers and pumps for Men and Women. This is great as it keeps all of the Casual Shoes together and all of the more Designer/High end shoes separate within the Women's and Men's Sections.

It was so lovely to visit the new Diffusion Store in Wolverhampton and I think it's one of the most well presented and chic Stores that I have seen!

Have you visited the new Diffusion Store? You can also check out Diffusion Online.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ohh, it's finally opened? I saw them refurbishing the inside of the store last week when I walked past on my way to college. I'll have to pop in and have a look! x

    ~ http://kongouseki-yume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig