Wednesday, 22 May 2013

NOTD | Pretty Floral Nails





L-R: Barry M Mint Green, Barry M Matt White & Rimmel Sunshine.
Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all ok, I've had a busy week again and getting extremely excited as I'm off to London Friday with the Boyfriend! 
I thought I would do a quick, pretty Spring/Summer NOTD for you today as I purchased yet another Barry M Nail Polish the other day (Mint Green) and thought I would do a simple Daisy Nail look on top of this Nail Polish to give a pretty look.

First of all I applied 2 coats of Barry M Mint Green to my Nails then once fully dry I then used a Nail Dotting Tool to apply Barry M Matt White into 'Daisy like' patterns, then once that Nail Polish was dry I then added Rimmel Sunshine into the center of the white dots to create a Daisy.
To make my Nails look a little different I only painted Daisy's on my Thumb, Ring Finger and Little Finger.

I think this is a really pretty Nail look and you can change it up however you like using different colours.

What Nail Art do you like on your Nails for Spring/Summer?



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this it's so pretty!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous - wish I was good at nail art! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. her geçen gün yeni moda
    ürünler çıkıyo ama kullanmak ne kadar sağlıklı

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous nails, I love the green barry m shade.. so pretty for spring!

    http://lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk/
    I am new to blogging, but would love for you to follow if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig