Wednesday, 1 May 2013

TAG | I Love Spring ❤


 
Hi Lovelies, I haven't done a TAG Post for a little while and after seeing it on Becky aka Lipgloss and Lashes Blog, I thought I'd give it ago myself.
 
What is your favourite Spring Nail Polish?

I don't have just one favourite Nail Polish for Spring but two of my top favourites are Topshop AWOL, which is not your typical Spring Shade as it's a dark electric blue, yet it looks gorgeous with a tan and the second is Essie Peach Daiquiri which is a gorgeous juicy coral/pink colour.
You can see my top 5 favourite Spring/Summer 2013 Nail Polishes Here!

What is your must have Lip Colour this Spring?

After attending the #BrumBloggerMeet and trying on Brink at Illamasqua this has now become my favourite shade. It's not a shade that I'd normally wear but I absolutely fell in love with the orange/coral tone and it actually suited me really well.
 
Show us your favourite Spring Dress.
 
My favourite dress for Spring 2013 has to be my gorgeous floral dress from New Look that can be seen in my Birthday OOTD Blog Post. As it's Spring and the days aren't 'baking hot' yet, this dress looks great with a pair of tights and either a cardigan or blazer. Then for those warmer days it will look pretty and summery with bare legs and a pair of sandals.
 
What is your favourite flower?
 
My favourite flower has to be Lily's, My Little Girl is called Lily and the flowers are so beautiful just like her.
 
What is your favourite Spring Scarf/Accessory?
 
My favourite Spring Scarf has to be my Alexander McQueen Scarf that I've had for years and I absolutely love! My favourite Accessory has to be my Sunglasses... Obviously!
 
What Spring Trends are you most excited for?
 
I'm loving the floral trend for Spring/Summer as there's nothing more flattering and pretty to wear in the sunshine. I'm also loving stripes too as a cute blue and white striped T-shirt teamed with a pair of denim shorts and sandals can look simple yet uber cute for those Summer days.
 
What is your favourite Body Spray/Perfume for Spring?
 
I have two favourite fragrances for Spring/Summer, the one is Avon's Secret Fantasy Star and Marc Jacobs Lola, These are both sweet fragrances that couldn't fit Spring/Summer more perfectly!
 
What is Spring like where you live?
 
This year Spring has been pretty rubbish so far but over the last few days we have had a lot more sunshine and some lovely warm days.
 
What is your favourite thing about Spring?
 
My favourite thing about Spring is seeing the sun shining through the window of a morning, which gives me more motivation to get up! I also love seeing all the flowers come out it Spring too as flowers look so pretty.
 
Are you a Spring Cleaner?
 
I'm not really a Spring Cleaner as I clean around nearly everyday and if I ever do any 'Bulk Clear Outs' I normally do them in January as the Spring/Summertime is for Enjoying, Right?
 
Any plans for a Spring Break?
 
A Spring Break? Hmmm I may have something planned but I can't go into that yet as it's a bit of a surprise for My Boyfriends BIG 30th Birthday! Other than that My Boyfriend is off to Sunny Magaluf in June for a Stag Weekend (Jealous!) and we will probably have days out enjoying the weather on our weekends off.
 
I TAG all of you to do this post and if you do it then let me know in the comments below as I'd love to have a read.
 
Hope you are all having a lovely day.
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig