Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Weekly Ramblings #12



Hi Lovelies, This weeks 'Weekly Ramblings' is rather delayed as I have had such a busy week, So over the sunny Bank Holiday I had a well deserved relax! But now I'm finally back!

❤ Last week I was mega busy with blogging and I also had the opportunity to write for Bank Fashion which I was really privileged about.
❤ Bank Holiday Monday I did my Hair Extensions again and now I have lovely ombre sun kissed hair. I will have a how-to tutorial on my Blog and YouTube later this week.
❤ It's my Boyfriends 30th Birthday this weekend and I'm so excited... I think I'm actually more excited than him! Ha

How has your week been? Did you all have a nice Bank Holiday?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig