Monday, 13 May 2013

Weekly Ramblings #13 & Happy Birthday to My Boyfriend ❤



❤ I had such a busy week last week, The weather was so lovely that I decided to re-vamp my Balcony and get it looking really nice again so we can sit out there in the Summer Sun eating our Lunch and to watch the sun go down with a glass of wine!... Too bad it decided to rain for the rest of the week!
❤ I also did a HUGE spring clean this week as I have so many clothes and Beauty products! So I sorted out my Wardrobe and also created a nice space with some baskets to store my boat load of Beauty Products.
❤ It was a really busy week also because it was My Boyfriend's 30th Birthday on Sunday, So I was doing lots of Shopping to spoil him for his Birthday and then Sunday we all had a lovely day and also went for a yummy meal in Stafford with his family. One of his Birthday Presents from Me was a Weekend in London with tickets to Comic Con (as he is a super Geek) So expect to see a Blog Post about London and Comic Con when we go in 2 weeks time.

What have you been up to this week?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I do love doing a spring clean! I am always in shock though of the amount of beauty products and clothes I have. Ooops!
    Happy Birthday to your boyfriend too! The big 3-0!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig