Sunday, 19 May 2013

Weekly Ramblings #14


♥ Another busy week again this week and on Wednesday me and my Boyfriend went on a little shopping trip to get him a few things for when he goes on a stag weekend in a few weeks and we also kitted ourselves out with a geeky top each ready for when we go to Comic Con next weekend.
♥ This week I uploaded 2 videos, An OOTD that I filmed a few weeks ago and also another How to Dip Dye your Hair Extensions video.
♥ Tonight me and my Boyfriend are catching up on last night's UFC and we will probably more than likely indulge in a Chinese too! Whoops. and then we need to watch WWE Extreme Rules!
♥ I'm so excited for Friday to come as me and my Boyfriend are off to London for the weekend as I treated him to this for his 30th Birthday as he has never been to London and we are also attending Comic Con on the Saturday which should be fun! So expect to see some London and Comic Con Blog Posts PLUS let me know if you'd like to see me do some Vlogging too!

What have you been up to this week?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig