Thursday, 6 June 2013

Barry M Sequin Nail Effects

Hi Lovelies, If Barry M haven't released enough fab products over the last number of months, we now have 3 more Nail Polishes to add to out collections: Barry M Sequin Nail Effects.
These polishes were released in May but are available in Superdrug from June 5th (now) and will be available in Boots from June 12th.

The Barry M Sequin Nail Effects consist of 3 shades: Black, White and Pink, Which I will be showing you Today. 
This Nail Polish gives a textured, sequin 3D effect to your nails, which you can wear on it's own but I find it a little too sheer to wear on it's own so I decided to try it out on top of some of my favourite polishes.



I think this product is a great way of adding something different to your nails and it makes them look 'cake like' with the texture and the sequins look like Hundreds and Thousands! Yum.

Barry M Sequin Nail Effects is available now in Superdrug and from June 12th in Boots.

Have you tried these Nail Polishes yet?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love these! They make me feel happy! :) xx

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour and the glitter just makes them look even better! How much are they??
    Chloe xx
    http://howdoyouwearthatx.blogspot.co.uk..

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig