Friday, 28 June 2013

Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation & Concealer






Hi Lovelies, For the last month I have been trying out the Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation & Concealer in Beige*. I love it's packaging with the concealer in the lid as it reminds me of a La Prairie Foundation that I once purchased many years ago, but it came with a hefty price tag!
The Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance retails at £28.00 from Hairtrade and it feels like absolute perfection on the skin. It's Light-Medium coverage leaves your skin looking dewy and radiant and it's handy concealer blends into the skin like a dream to disguise any under eye darkness or blemishes without looking dry and chalky.

A Light-Medium Coverage isn't something I'd normally go for but during the Spring/Summer months it leaves your skin looking more natural and fresh.
Overall I'm really happy with this foundation the only negative I can say about it is that it's only available in 4 different shades.

Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation & Concealer retails at £28.00 and is available from leading Hair Extension Website, Hairtrade.com

Have you tried the Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation? What's your favourite Summer Foundation?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Nice review thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review - it looks like a fab product. I really need to invest in some Daniel Sandler at some point.

    Beautiful blog, following.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of this product great blog keep up the good work
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this but it looks lovely! my fave is the healthy mix serum xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig