Saturday, 15 June 2013

Get Arty with Barry M Nail Art Pens




Hi Lovelies, Barry M haven't disappointed us lately with all it's fabulous Nail Polish releases and to make it even better they now have 4 Nail Art Pens available to buy in the shades Black, Silver, White and Pink.
I have the shade Black and these Nail Art Pens are so easy to use, all you have to do is push down on the nib and then voila you have easy flowing Nail Polish that is as easy to use as a felt tip pen!





To test out this Nail Art Pen I drew a few designs on 2 of my favourite Barry M Nail Polish Shades, Mint Green and Peach Melba. This pen was so easy to use that I now can't wait to draw some designs up on my own nails but I best wait until I've finished decorating otherwise they won't last that long!

I love these Nail Art Pens and they are one of the easiest that I have ever used. I must pick up the other shades now!

Barry M is available Online and also in Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried the Barry M Nail Art Pens? What's your favourite Nail Art?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I am RUBBISH at nail art, but these look pretty easy to use! Love the peachy colour with polka dots, I reckon I could handle that. I will look into these, thank you for sharing!

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never even heard of these so thank you for such an informative post.

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a really good job with these. I assumed it'd be hard to use so never bothered buying any of Barry M's pens but will definitely give it a try now. I love the moustache one especially lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep looking at these but not buying them! If there easier than normal nail art pens I might have to give them ago ;)

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i didn't suck at nail art, but those Barry M shades are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig