Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Guest Post | Summer Staple: Tee Dress by Vanese - Vanzthemachinee

     
Hey lovelies,
I'm Vanese. I run a blog called Vanzthemachinee and I blog all about fashion, beauty and add some lifestyle posts in there too. I love Sarah's blog and I am so happy to be doing a guest post on here. Today I'll be showing my staple piece dress for the summer! :)

Tee Dress - Topshop/ Blazer - Asos Market Place/ Chunky Boots - Simply Be/ Headband - Primark

I absolutely love dressing in the summer. My skirts and dress collection is growing very nicely. A lot of shops are now selling cute little tee dresses that are so simple to style. I got this grey speckled Topshop tee dress as a present for my 18th birthday back in March. I haven't actually gotten that much wear out of it yet but as the weather is warming up ever so nicely in London, this little beauty is making more appearances. I decided to pair my dress with my dogtooth blazer that is so easy to chuck on instead of a coat now that the weather is hotting up. I love how versatile it is. It's a favourite piece of mine as I can wear it from day to night.

Lastly, I got these amazing chunky boots from Simply Be last week. Boots are becoming so popular at the moment and they're so easy to style with any outfit. They really do top off any outfit. I can't wait to get more of these dresses and have fun styling them up! 

What are your staple pieces to wear in summer?

Vanese
xxx

I also have Twitter which is @vanzthemachine & my Instagram name is also vanzthemachine. :)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I love your shoes :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanese, you look fab! This outfit is so versatile. I usually prefer big black biker boots to heels but these ones are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig