Thursday, 27 June 2013

John Frieda Luxurious Volume





Hi Lovelies, I think most us are fans of a little volume in our Hair. Right? Well John Frieda's Luxurious Volume Range helps to transform fine/flat hair into gorgeous, more natural looking volume locks.
I have 3 products from the Range*, Touchably Full Shampoo, Conditioner and Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray. Eventhough my hair doesn't look fine, it is fine but there's lots of it. So lets put it to the test!

Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner. RRP £5.99.

The Shampoo and Conditioner smell really fruity and I find the shampoo to be really moisturising as soon as I massage it into my scalp as it doesn't make my hair and extensions all knot up like other shampoos do.
The Conditioner is also really moisturising too but it's really clever because on fine hair moisturising conditioners can weigh the hair down making it look flat and lifeless, but this didn't do that. Also my Hair Extensions were really easy to comb through while wet, when normally I have to put on a treatment to make them easy to manage and be tangle free, So this was an added bonus!

Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray. RRP £6.99.

I did a few sprays of this in the roots of my towel dried hair and then blasted my hair dry with my hairdryer, While it was still slightly damp I also added a few more sprays to the top sections of my hair and finished off drying using my Denman Brush to create more volume.
This left my hair feeling really full and the volume even lasted all day! I kept wanting to swish my hair around as my hair was left feeling really glamorous and bouncy.

I'm really happy with the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Range, I need to go and purchase the larger shampoo and conditioner now as they are nearly empty!

Have you tried the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Range? What's your favourite John Frieda Product?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE the John Frieda Lux Volume collection. I use the shampoo, conditioner & moouse. I'll have to check out the blow dry spray.

    www.beautyandlechic.com X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such an in depth review! My number one hair problem is volume so I think these would be great to try. Lovely blog- now following.

    julzobsessions.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig