Monday, 24 June 2013

Monday Manicure | Pastel Leopard Print







Hi Lovelies, After decorating for the last couple of weeks it feels great to finally have my Nails painted again! I opted for one of my Favourite shades, MUA Pistachio Ice Cream and thought I would jazz it up a little with a Pastel Leopard Print using MUA Strawberry Crush, MUA Frozen Youghurt and My Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black to draw around the spots to make the Leopard Print Design.
I only added the Leopard Print to my Thumb and Ring Finger as I think painting every nail with Leopard Print can look a little too much and I also don't have the patience to sit there for that long painting every nail!

What do you think of this nail look? What's your favourite Nail Art?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. ooo these are gorgeous really need to buy pistachio ice cream xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took months for me to find it in stock. It's such a popular shade and a bargain for only £1! x

      Delete
  2. I have Pistachio Ice Cream :) it's such a pretty shade! Your nails look stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours look perfect together!cant believe how much those polishes look like Essie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love leopard print nails and these colours are perfect! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are seriously fabulous! Such skill and patience. xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig