Tuesday, 25 June 2013

My Instagram Wall






Hi Lovelies, So as you all know I have been decorating my bedroom for the last couple of weeks and one thing I created as a surprise for my Boyfriend was an Instagram Wall. Lots of Instagram Walls I have seen are Photo's stuck directly to the wall but I didn't fancy doing that so I purchased this Ikea Ribba 100x70cm frame to put them in.

I printed my Instagram Photos using the website Polargram and I had 48 pictures in total that are printed onto Polaroid style photo card/paper for only £10 including postage. Once I received my Polargram Prints I then used my Sharpie to write captions underneath each picture.
The back of my photo frame was a beige/wood colour so I had to paint this with 2 coats of White Gloss Paint and leave to fully dry before I could add my pictures to it. Once it was fully dry I then marked out even gaps using a tape measure and masking tape and then stuck my photos on using double sided sticky tabs, Altogether I used 45 pictures in total.

I'm really happy with my Instagram Wall/Picture as it has lots of Pictures from years of great memories of Me, My Boyfriend and our Little Family. My Boyfriend really loved what I had done too.

What do you think of this idea?


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is a lovely thing to do! I love how it's so personal to you and your little family! :) xxx

    taylorlou-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute idea! I haven't ever printed any of my Instagram pics but really want to and get them on the wall somewhere. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, such a lovely idea and not too expensive either. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a modern and personal touch to a room. Much better than a messy pin board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely way to present some really pretty pictures :)

    http://thetattycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to do this! Such a great idea - love it! (Not sure I'll be able to get my lines straight though!)

    Carrie | What I Love Today x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig