Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Not Another Leopard Print NOTD !






Hi Lovelies, After my Pastel Leopard Print NOTD on Monday I purchased two more MUA Nail Polishes to add to my collection in Amaretto Crush and All Nude, and it wasn't long until I had to try them out and do another Leopard Print Nail Look using them.
Amaretto Crush is a pretty Salmon Pink that I applied 3 coats of to my nails and All Nude is a really subtle grey colour that I also applied 3 coats of, but only onto my Ring Finger and Thumb. I then added some random dots of Amaretto Crush on top of All Nude and finished off the Leopard Print using my Barry M Nail Art Pen.

I really love these two shades and I also think they really compliment each other when worn together.

Have you tried the new MUA Bargain £1 Polishes? I nearly have all of the shades now.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is gorgeous!
    www.nailthelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This works so well, with only two nails in leopard print and rest in the matching pink color. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love this! Need to get my hands on a nail art pen and potentially some of these shades (love MUA!) asap :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love leopard prints, they work in all colour combinations !!

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig