Friday, 21 June 2013

Want to be a Guest Blogger on Ohh So Glam?


Image: Weheartit Edited By Me.

Hi Lovelies, I have decided that I want to feature some of you lovely Bloggers on My Blog. I'm hoping to feature at least one Blogger per week on my Blog as a 'Guest Blogger'.
You can write anything you want to as long as it's Beauty, Fashion or Lifestyle related and I will schedule you a day that your post will go Live.

If you are Interested in being a Guest Blogger on my Blog then you can either contact me on Twitter: @Sarah22xoxo, Email Me: Ohhsoglam24@gmail.com or leave a comment below with your Email Address and I will get back to you.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'd love to guest post on your blog! My email is floralrepublic@hotmail.com drop me a line if you're interested lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in writing a guest post on your blog :) My email is x_taylor@hotmail.co.uk :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! this is such a cool idea never thought of doing this, but I would love to feature on here and have you feature on my blog aswell if you are interested in my blog and my style :) email is jennifercurley@live.ie

    http://makemineachanel.blogspot.ie/

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested on writing something for your blog, so I would love if you email me at ddiakova@gmail.com
    http://aesthetic-perfections.blogpost.com
    Thank you!
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig