Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Weekly Ramblings #16



♥ After being in London last weekend the week has gone extremely quick! But at least we have finally had some gorgeous weather and we made the most of it by spending time on the balcony drinking cocktails!
♥ This week My Boyfriend came up with the idea for us to decorate our Bedroom as in the 6 years of living here it's only had a quick paint over and we just focused on all the other rooms instead. Ever since he mentioned the word 'Decorate' I have gone into psycho interior design mode and keep coming up with lots of ideas and I'm even going to have a look at some wallpaper ideas today!
♥ This week I have decided to try and cut out fizzy drinks. I'm not a fan of water but I'm going to start drinking flavoured water instead of my regular cans and bottles of fizzy drink! We'll see how long that will last!

What have you been up to over the last week?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looks like a busy weekend, love your blog by the way xoxoxx

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the cutting out of the fizzy drinks. I always try this but I don't have the willpower lol.

    Great post :)

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig