Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Weekly Ramblings #17


Image: We Heart It.

♥ Me and my Boyfriend have decided to do some decorating in our bedroom, So the next 2 weeks are going to be manic! I apologise in advance for the lack of Blog Posts/YouTube Videos, but I could do a Room Tour when it's all done? Let me know what you think.
♥ My Little Girl lost her first tooth this week! I can't believe how quick she is growing up. Where does the time go?
♥ My Boyfriend is off on a Stag Do this weekend to Magaluf #CRINGE! It's going to be weird without him around for 5 days but at least I can get on with decorating the bedroom with out a Boyfriend/Girlfriend Feud on how to build flat pack furniture from Ikea! Ha.

What have you been up to this week? Hope you are all having a lovely week so far.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sounds like a good week :) I've been working all week saving up for Australia :/

    Be good to start seeing some sun though here in the U.K

    http://daisy-laura.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig