Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Weekly Ramblings #18


Image: Weheartit

Hi Lovelies. Hope you are all ok. As you all know from last week's Weekly Ramblings Blog Post I have been busy redecorating my bedroom as My Boyfriend went on a Stag-do to Magaluf on Saturday until Tonight, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get it all finished while he's away.
I started most of the decorating last week but have wallpapered and painted this weekend. I also had a trip to Ikea and purchased lots of accessories and also got an amazing new wardrobe.

I'm also doing an Instagram wall in my bedroom with lots of my Instagram photo's that I printed using the amazing website Polygr.am, but instead of sticking them directly to the wall I have placed them in a large frame from Ikea instead. My Boyfriend doesn't know about the Instagram wall yet as I'm going to surprise him, Lets just hope he doesn't read this! Ha

What have you been up to this week? Let me know if you'd like to see a Room Tour Blog Post or even YouTube video and I will have a Blog Post up next week showing my Instagram Wall.

Sorry again for the lack of Blog Posts over the last few weeks as I have been sooooo busy, but from Friday I will be back on track! Phew.




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Redecorating is always such a blast , looking forward to see what it looks like .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote, your blog is really good!
    I'm new to blogging so i'd love any tips you have! I have followed you.. please follow me back?
    Chloe xx
    http://howdoyouwearthatx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo idea is so cute! Hope he loved them :)

    Georgia x

    www.cheap-frills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig