Sunday, 23 June 2013

Weekly Ramblings #19



♥ As you all know I have been busy redecorating my bedroom while my Boyfriend was on a Stag-do for 5 days and FINALLY it's finished! As you can tell by the photo above I'm happy about it.
♥ One of my favourite features I created in our room as a surprise for my Boyfriend was an Instagram Wall. I'm so happy with how it turned out and will have a Blog Post up all about it next week.
♥ After my Boyfriend being on a Stag-do in Magaluf for 5 days he finally came back on Wednesday after what seemed to be a lifetime! It was so great to have him back, we missed each other loads but I'm glad he had such a good time with the Lads, some of the stories are hilarious!!

What have you been up to this week? Any plans for next week?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The rooms lovely and bright and the best looks so comfy!! Great room xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours. Can't wait to see the Instagram wall.

    www.misslinnyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room looks lovely! An Instagram wall sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo the instagram wall sounds interesting but I dont think I could do it my insagram is full of kittens.

    Love from Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this room :) I absolutely love your hair, it looks gorgeous ombred :) x

    beaumquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing, lovely new room :)
    Glad you got your boy back too xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig