Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Beverly Hills Formula | Perfect White





Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all enjoying the weather. For the last couple of months I have been wanting whiter teeth as the effects of drinking coffee daily has took it's toll leaving them a little stained. With professional teeth whitening out of the window because of the cost (plus I don't fancy having the retractor in my mouth keeping it open for so long!) I thought I would turn to the Beverly Hills Perfect White* as I had heard lots of great feedback about it.
I had the Beverly Hills Perfect white in the normal and also sensitive. I have been using the normal perfect white and my Boyfriend has been using the sensitive, as he has much more sensitive teeth than me.

The Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White contains ingredients that offer a high performance whitening boost and the sensitive has added sensitivity action. Both also have professional stain dissolving agents that help remove stains with ultimate low abrasion leaving your teeth appearing and feeling brighter all day.
After using the Beverly Hills Perfect White for just over a week I have noticed my teeth to be stain free and gradually appearing more whiter. My Boyfriend who has been using the Beverly Hills Perfect White Sensitive has noticed a little stain removal but not much whitening yet, but I think this is because the Perfect White Normal is more stronger than the sensitive one.

I'm going to continue to use this product as it does banish those horrible stains from drinking coffee and I feel that my teeth have benefited from using it.

Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White is available from Superdrug and retails at £3.99.

Have you tried this product? Is teeth whitening something you'd consider?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oral B is a great toothpaste :) But I think Stella whites whitening pen is so much better if you really want to whiten your teeth :)

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig