Thursday, 18 July 2013

Empties #2





Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I've done an empties blog post so I thought I would show you all the products I've used up since my last empties blog post.

TRESemme Salon Smooth Serum: As previously mentioned on my blog, this is my hair savior. It works great on my hair extensions helping to eliminate frizz leaving my hair soft and smooth.
Will I Repurchase? Yes, I already have.

Love Your Skin Cleansing Water: This is such a lovely cleansing water that with it's Linden Blossom and Green Tea leaves your skin feeling clean, soothed and refreshed after use.
Will I Repurchase? At the moment I'm using L'Oreal Micellar Solution which is much cheaper than this product but I may have to repurchase it at some point because the smell is so fresh and rejuvenating.

Yardley Peony Body Wash: This is such a yummy fragranced body wash with it's delicate peony fragrance, it leaves your skin feeling moisturised, soft and also smelling devine!
Will I Repurchase? Probably not at the moment as I have so many body washes to use up.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: I think I have ran out of 2 of these since my last empties blog post. I cannot fault this foundation as it does everything I want my foundation to do and gives a good coverage that leaves my skin looking radiant. Perfect.
Will I Repurchase? Definitely, But I may have to get a darker shade this time as I have a tan thanks to the gorgeous sunshine!

Avon Secret Fantasy Star Perfume: This is such a yummy fragrance for only £11. With it's Mandarin, Plum and Jasmine fragrance this smells great during the summer months. I have so many compliments when I wear it and people are really surprised when I say it's from Avon.
Will I Repurchase? I have kept repurchasing this perfume for the last 2 years. So I think it would be rude not to have it back in my collection!

Models Own Emerald City: This is such a pretty nail polish that reminds me of Dorothy's shoes in The Wizard or Oz (if they were green obviously!).
Will I Repurchase? Yes, but I purchased this in a trio so I'm not too sure if you can buy it separately.

Rimmel Super Wear Top Coat: This was such a good top coat that I picked up a while ago when Superdrug had an offer on. It made my nail polish last for ages. Bonus.
Will I Repurchase? I have took the plunge and purchased Seche Vite after hearing so many great reviews about it.

What products have you used up this month? Any products you recommend?

Don't forget to check out my 500 Follower MAC Giveaway.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So glad I found your blog tonight via the chat you'll have a regular reader over here xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig