Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Guest Post | Lost and Found by Ally - Perks of being Ally


Hey readers of Sarah. I'm Ally and I will be doing a guest post today!


Shirt - Primark // Jeans, Chain - Ebay // Lipstick - Rimmel #111 (Kiss of Life)

I love these jeans to bits, they are Levi's that I found on Ebay for £15 - bargain! I was randomly searching through some clothes and found this shirt, it's my mums shirt and I absolutely love it. It's like a neon green shirt and it's great for making an outfit POP! I've worn it with various things and have found that it can  be dressed up or down. I paired the shirt with these jeans and I really love the out come. It's definitely something I shall be wearing in summer (if the sun wants to make an apperance, that it is!). I just love the way the shirt looks tucked into the jeans. I popped on my little gold chain and put on some red lipstick - because one can never look over the top with red lipstick! I do apologise for not wearing any footwear in this post, especially seeing as it's not even on my blog - but I don't have any footwear that would go with this outfit.
What would you suggest? 

Thank you for having me :)
You can follow me on - My Blog, Instagram, Twitter.
Check out my giveaway - you can win an item from Miss Luxe!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the tshirt, such a lovely bright piece for summer x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig