Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Guest Post | Summer Trend by Precious - Fashion Kween


Hello guys my names precious olubiyi, I blog at Fashion Kween and i will be a guest blogger here today, it took me a while to come up with something but eventually i got around to it, anyhoo i decided to do a summer trends post, because its only befitting to the season we are in. This summer i have seen quite a lot of people rock the denim on denim look something that was very popular back in the day (i say that because i  dont know what exact time period). of course i see a lot of people wearing this trend but not a lot of people know how to wear it my secret for the denim on denim look is very simple and i figured it the hard way, when wearing denim on denim don't wear the same shade of colors  the only time you can wear the same shade is if they are both wash off denim, because hey are easier to style and incorporate other colors with, so i decided rather than tell you about this trend which will take ages and endless paragraphs i've decided to show you how i wear the denim on denim trend. no seriously please i hope you enjoy :) x














SHIRT: Easy pickins 
 Levi JEANS: Macys 
HEELS: ZARA
 American EagleSANDALS: Payless
CLUTCH: TELCO

I hope i have somewhat done justice to this trend, because i love it so much, as you can see the wash off denim shirt allows me to pair it up with a colorful clutch, and i am able to wear it down with a pair of white sandals or wear it up with a pair of white heels and honestly speaking i love wearing it with the white heels. thanks you for giving me your time i really appreciate it and if you want to see more of me head on over to my blog Fashion kween where i blog about stuff, or you can find me on twitter where i crack really bad jokes (you've been warned) @_myprecious_  and you can even find me on instagram where i take a ton of selfies like i mean a ton of them @_myprecious_

-Precious XOXO 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig