Thursday, 11 July 2013

July Advertiser | Love and Liquor



Hey everyone, my name is Laura and I’m 24 years young. Over the past couple of years I’ve become obsessed with fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogs and have finally decided to take the plunge and start my own. So far I am absolutely loving it, and would highly recommend it to anybody! My blog is still fairly new, but I am enjoying every minute of picture taking, post writing, editing, commenting, tweeting and reading.
If you decide to pop by ‘Love and Liquor’, you will find lots of post, including hauls, product reviews, wishlists and OOTD/N’S. I love to find out more about my readers, and write about things they are going to enjoy.  I have some incredible giveaways in the pipeline and I love where my blog is going right now.
So head on over to my blog to read all about the products I’m loving, the clothes I’m wearing and the cocktails I’m sipping. See you there!

Laura
xoxox

BLOG   |  TWITTER   |  BLOGLOVIN'


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig