Friday, 5 July 2013

L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution




Hi Lovelies, Hope you have all had a lovely week so far. Hooray, We finally have some sunshine! Time to embrace the weather and get your pretty summer dresses out, I'm making the most of it while I can and writing this post in the glorious sunshine on my balcony. Bliss.
In one of the #bbloggers chats a few weeks ago the Topic was Skincare and after my favourite Love Your Skin Cleansing Water had ran out I was asking you all for your reccomendations on a reasonably priced cleaning waters, to which lots of you replied saying the L'Oreal Purifying Micellar Solution.
While in Boots last week I noticed that all L'Oreal Skincare was on offer so I picked up the Micellar Solution and also the Triple Active Re.Nourish Cleansing wipes too.

Normally before bed I take my makeup off with a face wipe and then use cleaning water afterwards and also when I wake up in the morning. The Triple Active Face Wipes are for Dry and Sensitive Skin, As my skin is quite Normal I do get the odd dry patch or two and my eyes are quite sensitive so I find these wipes are less irritating around my eyes.
There's not really much I can say about the face wipes as it is just really a face wipe but it removes my makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without leaving any annoying red patches.

The 3 in 1 Skin Purifying Micellar Solution claims to dissolve makeup, unclog pores, remove impurities and soothe and tone the skin.
Using a little on a cotton wool pad I use this after removing my makeup with my L'Oreal Triple Active Cleansing Wipes and I find this removes any extra makeup that is left on the skin after using a face wipe (Believe my there was a lot) and also leaves my skin feeling soothed and soft.
It just goes to show how just using a face wipe on your face is no good at all, as it still leaves traces of makeup on your skin and for the last couple of weeks I had just been using a face wipe before bed because I had been so tired and then using cleansing water of a morning (lazy) but I've found since using the Micellar Solution before bed and also in the morning that my skin has less dry patches than it used to; This also might sound a little random too but I've noticed my foundation to be sitting better on my skin too, wether it's down to using this I don't know?!

Overall I'm really happy with the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution and it's also 1/5th of the price of my last cleansing water yet it seems to do an even better job.

Have you tried the L'Oreal Micellar Solution? What are your favourite Skincare Products?

Don't forget to check out my 500 Follower MAC Lipstick Giveaway.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. very nice post Sarah x
    http://tiaslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this because I am getting to the end of my Bioderma and I wanted to find a cheaper alternative because although I love it, the price is a little steep for my budget :( Great post, thanks! :) x

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's now a staple in removing my makeup and I'm already on my third bottle. Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cleansing and for the price you can't go wrong! Lovely review babes xx


    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig