Thursday, 11 July 2013

OOTD | Summer Floral Maxi Dress







Dress & Belt: Primark
Sandals: Zara
Blue Bracelets: International
Nails: Maybelline Color Show Pink Bikini

Hi Lovelies, Are we all enjoying the weather? It has been so beautiful. The weekend my Boyfriend treated me to a new Summer Dress as I was having a moan that I didn't have nothing to wear (as us women do) and it was a bargain £13 from Primark with the belt included.
I teamed my Maxi Dress with my favourite Zara Sandals and my two Bracelets to add a pop of colour.
This dress is so simple yet I think it looks really pretty and perfect for the Summer Days we now have.

Have you been enjoying the Sunshine? What's your favourite outfit to wear on a gorgeous Sunny Day?


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love the dress, great price :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!! I love Maxi dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaw this is a beautiful dress :)
    I really want to get my hands on a maxi dress.
    Your blog is fab, I love it!
    New bloglovin follower :)
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look stunning! I've been looking for a dress like this and can safely say my Primark doesn't have it :'(

    Such a bargain!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty and very summer-y !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so pretty I can't believe it's from primark!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is gorgeous! Can't believe its Primark! Following :) xx

    http://abitottenhamsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig