Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Weekly Ramblings #20





❤ After a busy week of none stop decorating last week, it felt great to get back to reality this week, get back on my Blog writing up lots of posts and not to have to pick up a paint brush... Until yesterday when I decided to change my bathroom from purple to white! At least it won't be such a big job as the bedroom. Touch wood!
❤ Saturday I had the best afternoon as it was my little Niece and Nephews 3rd Birthday. They had such a great day with their bouncy castle, and we had a great time too.
Me and my Boyfriend brought Harry a pair of Vans and Emily a pair of Toms, I don't know what it is but little kids shoes look so cute!

What have you been up to this week? Any plans for the weekend?

Don't forget to check out my 500 Follower MAC Lipstick Giveaway!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig