Monday, 8 July 2013

Weekly Ramblings #21



♥ This week I have been decorating AGAIN, My Bathroom this time! Next I want to do my Kitchen. I don't know what's wrong with me, I think I've got the decorating bug!
♥ My new set of Halo Hair Extensions came this week and I can't wait to colour them next week and put them in. There's nothing better than a fresh set of Hair Extensions.
♥ On Friday Night I had a meal out with some of the Moms from School. It was nice to all have a natter without the little ones running around us, and to also stuff our faces and have a cheeky glass of wine!
♥ Hooray, Summer is FINALLY here! Time to ditch our Jumpers and Jeans and time to get our pretty summer dresses back out! I don't know what it is but the sunshine makes the day feel a whole lot better. Me and My Boyfriend had a lovely stroll late Sunday afternoon in the countryside by us, it's amazing how one minute you can be near the City then into the beautiful countryside the next.


What have you been up to this week?

Don't forget to check out my 500 Follower MAC Lipstick Giveaway.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Cute dress! Good luck with the decorating xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! im so happy the summer is finally here just hope it sticks around! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture of you both! Glad you had a great weekend

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is looking lovely at the moment! Love the dress too.
    I've definitely got the decorating bug! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dress is so pretty have fun decorating


    www.fashionkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig